- Be greeted with a Smile and by Name
- You will be asked to complete a health history questionnaire
- You will Consult with the doctor regarding your condition.(question and answers) and discuss your health Goals to determine if you are a good candidate for Chiropractic care.
- Doctor will perform a Functional, Structural Examination & Motion X-rays (if necessary)
- Schedule your follow up visit to review your exam/x-ray findings
- The doctor will Review Exam & X-ray findings
- Doctor will answer these 3 questions (What is the problem, What is it going to take to correct it & What is it going to cost)
- Doctor will make Optimal Real World Recommendations for Chiropractic care (TX options) or medical referral
- Review your insurance coverage / non coverage and make financial agreement
- 1st CHIROPRACTIC Adjustment and Home care Recommendation.
- Set your adjustment schedule for the first Phase of Care
- Posture and brief spinal exam
- Exercise (when appropriate)
- Spinal Molding Traction (when appropriate)
- Progress Evaluation and updates
- Re-X-ray for corrective comparison (when appropriate)