YOUR FEET ARE THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR BODY AND SERVE (3) IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS
- Support - your feet support your body when you stand, walk, or run
- Movement - they assist you in moving from one place to another
- Protection - they help protect your spine, bones, and soft tissues from damaging shock stress as you move.
RED FLAGS (Visual Signs) of EXCESSIVE PRONATION
- FOOT FLAIR (toe out) when standing and walking
- PATELLA APPROXIMATION (knock knees)
- BOWED ACHILLES tendons
- FLATTENED Medial Arches
- UNEVEN (assymetric) Shoe Wear
FOOT LEVELERS SPINAL PELVIC STABILIZERS (SPS) Orthotics:
Foot Levelers, Inc., a leading supplier for 50 years, creates custom-made, flexible Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers to match each patient s unique needs.
Using weightbearing impression images of the feet in the position of function (either from a foam casting kit or a digital scanning system), along with instructions from the healthcare professional,
Unlike other stabilizing technologies, which use rigid materials to force the feet into a theoretical ideal position and may result in muscle atrophy and abnormal nerve proprioception, Foot Levelers allow controlled, supported movement for the dynamic human body.
BENEFITS of CUSTOM SPINAL PELVIC STABILIZERS:
- CONTROL EXCESSIVE PRONATION - creating a balance symmetrical foundation
- ABSORB EXCESSIVE SHOCK - reduces repetitive stress on joints and muscles, permitting smoother function and decreasing arthritic symptoms.
- ENHANCE NERVE SYSTEM FUNCTION - enhances sensory motor response and proprioception balance