YOUR FEET ARE THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR BODY AND SERVE (3) IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS
• Support - your feet support your body when you stand, walk, or run
• Movement - they assist you in moving from one place to another
• Protection - they help protect your spine, bones, and soft tissues from damaging shock stress as you move.
RED FLAGS (Visual Signs) of EXCESSIVE PRONATION
• FOOT FLAIR (toe out) when standing and walking
• PATELLA APPROXIMATION (knock knees)
• BOWED ACHILLES tendons
• FLATTENED Medial Arches
• UNEVEN (assymetric) Shoe Wear
FOOT LEVELERS SPINAL PELVIC STABILIZERS (SPS) Orthotics:
• Foot Levelers, Inc., a leading supplier for 50 years, creates custom-made, flexible Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers to match each patient s unique needs.
• Using weightbearing impression images of the feet in the position of function (either from a foam casting kit or a digital scanning system), along with instructions from the healthcare professional,
• Unlike other stabilizing technologies, which use rigid materials to force the feet into a theoretical ideal position and may result in muscle atrophy and abnormal nerve proprioception, Foot Levelers allow controlled, supported movement for the dynamic human body.
BENEFITS of CUSTOM SPINAL PELVIC STABILIZERS:
• CONTROL EXCESSIVE PRONATION - creating a balance symmetrical foundation
• ABSORB EXCESSIVE SHOCK - reduces repetitive stress on joints and muscles, permitting smoother function and decreasing arthritic symptoms.
• ENHANCE NERVE SYSTEM FUNCTION - enhances sensory motor response and proprioception balance